My Luxeve

All of our night lights use LED lights, which means they will never get hot. This means it is safe for you to leave the light on all night if you need to. LED lights also use a very small amount of power which means they are very low voltage.

SAFETY:

These night lights are not toys and are for decoration only. Keep out of reach of tiny hands.

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT REQUIRES/CONTAINS BUTTON CELL BATTERIES TO OPERATE. BUTTON BATTERIES ARE HAZARDOUS TO YOUNG CHILDREN IF SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. 

WARNING: Not suitable for children under 3 years. Contains small parts.

Keep devices with button batteries out of reach, if the battery compartments aren’t secure, and lock away loose batteries.

If a child swallows a button battery, go to the emergency room right away. Do not let the child eat or drink and do not induce vomiting.

Button batteries should be replaced by an adult.